GABRELLE HUDRLIK - MASSAGE THERAPIST
Gabrelle Hudrlik offers Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage and more – at the studio.
Pricing: $65 for 60 mins | $90 for 90 mins | $120 for 2hrs
Call: 218-851-8898 for your appointment.
Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being. See if it’s right for you!
A 2015 Massage Therapy Graduate of Lake Superior College in Duluth, Gabrelle comes to the Crosby area as a independent Massage Therapist.
She is trained in multiple modalities and work to customize each massage to meet your specific needs.
I strive to build trust and respect in the therapeutic massage relationship and help my clients to relax from the stresses of a busy life and ease the pain of injury or overuse.
- Therapeutic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Massage and Neuromuscular Technique.
Hobbies include: Reading, Exercising, Tennis, and Movies
Call or text* Gabrelle at 218-851-8898 for your appointment.
*When texting leave your name preferred time and date.
What is Massage?
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure. There are many different types of massage, including these common types:
- Swedish massage. This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep massage. This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage, but it’s geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
Benefits of Massage
Massage is generally considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. It’s increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.
Despite its benefits, massage isn’t meant as a replacement for regular medical care. Let your doctor know you’re trying massage and be sure to follow any standard treatment plans you have.
Call Now: 218-851-8898 for your appointment.
Please click link to View/Print Health Form and bring to your appointment!