ABOUT MASSAGE THERAPY
Massage therapy is generally considered a complementary and alternative medicine. Ranging from light massaging to deep pressure, it’s offered alongside traditional treatments for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Studies demonstrate that massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain, and muscle tension.
Since it produces feelings of comfort and relaxation, it’s a great option for those seeking more opportunities for “self-care”.
- Anxiety and stress reduction.
- Digestive disorders.
- Joint pain relief.
- Insomnia related to stress.
- Myofascial pain syndrome.
- Soft tissue strains or injuries.
- Sports injuries.
– Massage: $75 for 60 minutes | $115 for 90 minutes
– Myofascial Release: $95 per hour
– Cranial Sacral Therapy: $85
– Reflexologsy: $75
BEMER PEMF with a massage (except Cranial Sacral) $10
Uplifted Wellness Studio has experienced massage therapists. Contact them to schedule your appointment:
Please click link to View/Print Health Form and bring to your appointment!