ABOUT MASSAGE THERAPY
Massage therapy is generally considered a complementary and alternative medicine. Ranging from light rubbing to deep pressure, it’s offered alongside traditional treatments for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Studies demonstrate that massage is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain, and muscle tension.
Since it produces feelings of comfort and relaxation, it’s a great option for those seeking more opportunities for “self-care”.
- Anxiety and stress reduction.
- Digestive disorders.
- Joint pain relief.
- Insomnia related to stress.
- Myofascial pain syndrome.
- Soft tissue strains or injuries.
- Sports injuries.
Uplifted Wellness Studio has two experienced massage therapists. Contact them to schedule your appointment:
- Jill Mattson: 218-851-4337 | firstname.lastname@example.org | PROFILE PAGE
- Gabrelle Hudrlik: email@example.com | PROFILE PAGE
Please click link to View/Print Health Form and bring to your appointment!